Building Plans prepared using computer aided drafting for Local Authority submission for Planning Permission, Listed Building Consent and Building Regulation Approval.
The practice offers full Architectural Services comprising:
- Building measurement surveys and topographical land surveys for preparation of building survey drawings to indicate plans, elevations, sections and site plan to include drainage, site services and site levels, etc.
- Feasibility design proposals including budget building cost information for discussions with Client and for their approval.
- Submission of feasibility design proposals to Local Authority when applicable for planning officer informal comments and discussions.
- Preparation of final Design Drawings and Design + Access Statements when applicable for submission to Local Authority for Planning Permission and Listed Building Consent as required.
- Preparation of Detailed Construction Drawings for construction purposes and submission to Local Authority for Building Regulation Approval to include liaison with Structural Engineer and Mechanical and Electrical Engineers when required.
- Preparation of Specifications to include contract particulars and preliminaries.
- Advise client regarding contractor list for tendering, prepare tender information, liaise with contractors during tendering, tender assessment and advise client regarding appointment of contractor.
- Preparation of contract documents.
- Contract supervision and administration including issue of instructions and agreement of interim valuations.
- Practical Completion inspections.
- Agreement of final accounts.
- Defects Liability inspections.
Whilst the Practice is able to offer all of the above services we are also happy to offer a 'drawing only' service to include preparation and submissions to Local Authority for planning permission, listed building consent and building regulation approval and hand the package to the client for them to undertake or organise the building works themselves.